Comparison of Oxygen Therapies
Differences between Oxygen Energy Therapy (OET( and other types of oxygen therapies
Different oxygen therapies are used for different diseases and indications. This list is intended to provide an initial overview of the various methods. We make no claim to the completeness of this list.
What does oxygen energy therapy / spirovital therapy NOT do?
- Supply the body with an unphysiologically high concentration of oxygen (up to 99% instead of 21%)
- Supply the body with more free radicals / reactive oxygen species (as with ionized oxygen / ozone)
- Force reactions through substance intake
What does the oxygen energy therapy / spirovital therapy do?
- It improves the regulatory capacity of the autonomic nervous system and thus the basic control and regulation processes in the body
- It improves oxygen utilisation, i.e. the use of oxygen in the cells for increased energy production (mitochondria – energy power plants)
- It improves the protective functions of the cells against free radicals by increasing the formation of their own protective enzymes by the body, without foreign substances being introduced